West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2023-24: Apply Online, Eligibility, Benefits, Registration- West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme Apply Online and check the amount, and scheme eligibility details here before beginning online registration. The West Bengal Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee launched the “Student Credit Card Scheme” on 30 June 2021. Now, students can get a maximum Rs.10 lakh loan with a nominal interest rate of 4% simple interest per annum. Further details about Student Credit Card West Bengal are shared below.
About WBSCC West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2023-24 Notification
WBSCC West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme was launched on 30th June, 2021. Through this scheme, students of class 10th or Higher can get the benefit of the “Student Credit Card Scheme” and avail of loans up to Rs.10 lakh to go for Higher Studies in School / College / Institute within State, Other States, or Abroad. The most interesting point is students do no need to provide any guarantor to avail of this loan and interest is only 4% simple interest per annum. Interested and eligible aspirants can get benefits from this scheme up to the age of 40 Years only and loan repayment time is 15 years after getting the job.
Highlights of West Bengal Student Credit Card Apply Online 2023
|West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2023
|State Government of West Bengal
|Objective of Scheme
|Provide Loans for Higher Education
|Maximum Rs.10 lakh
|Repayment of Loan
|15 years after getting a job
|Students of West Bengal State
|Interest on Loan Amount
|04% simple interest per annum
|Scheme Launched on
|30 June 2021
|Maximum Age Limit
WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Students can get the benefit of “Student Credit Card Yojana” launched by West Bengal State.
- The loan can be availed to students who are studying above the 10th standard.
- The upper Age Limit is 40 Years.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal State.
- Applicant must be living in West Bengal for a period of at least 10 years.
- A loan can be extended to the preparation of National Level Competitive Examinations such as IPS, WBPSC, IAS, IITs, IIMs, etc.
- Loan Repayment Period: 15 Years after getting the job.
- This loan can be used only for Higher Education purposes, not for other commercial purposes.
Documents Required to Apply WBSCC Student Credit Card Yojana 2023-24
The candidate must keep the following documents before beginning the online registration process:
- Color Photograph of Application (.jpeg/.png format 20kb to 50kb)
- Color Photograph of the Co-applicant / Co-borrower (.jpeg/.png format 20kb to 50kb)
- Signature of Student (.jpeg/.png format 10kb to 50kb)
- Co-borrower / Guardian’s Signature (.jpeg/.png format 10kb to 50kb)
- Student Aadhar Card (Only PDF format – 50kb to 400kb)
- Student Class 10th Registration Certificate (PDF Format Only 50kb to 400kb)
- Guardian’s Address Proof (PDF 50kb to 400kb)
- Admission Receipt (PDF 50kb to 400kb)
- Student Pan Card/undertaking if no Pan card (PDF Size 50kb to 400kb)
- Guardians Pan Card/undertaking if there is no pan card (PDF Size 50kb to 400kb)
- Relevant Page of the Brochure/document detaining course fee/tuition fee (PDF Size 50kb to 400kb)
WBSCC West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2023 Apply Online
Eligible students who want to apply online for West Bengal Student Card Scheme must have to register online at the official website of WBSCC. A few Instructions and direct links are given below:
- First of all open WBSCC (Department of Higher Education West Bengal) official website i.e. wbscc.wb.gov.in.
- On Home Page through Main Menu Click on “Student Registration” Option.
- Now, the Student Registration – Online Application Form is display on your system screen.
- Applicant should have to provide Personal Details such as name, address, DOB, Aadhar No., Contact Details, password, educational qualification, etc. After filling in the correct details, hit on “Register” button.
- Now Login with the Application ID and Password to complete application process.
- Fill in the required details and upload supporting documents.
- Verify the details provided on Online Application and go for the Final Submission of this scheme. Take a printout for future reference purpose.
Direct Links – WB Student Credit Card Yojana 2023 Apply Online
|WB Student Credit Card Scheme User Manual
|West Bengal Student Credit Card Apply Online Link
|Website || Registration || Login
|WBSCC Student Credit Card Notification
|Download Mobile App
|Join us on Telegram
FAQs – West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2023-24
Question: What is the WBSCC Student Credit Card Scheme?
Answer: Student Credit Card Scheme West Bengal: Students can avail the loan upto Rs.10 Lakh for Higher Studies within West Bengal State, Other States or Abroad.
Question: What are the benefits of West Bengal Student Credit Card Yojana?
Answer: For students who dream to study abroad, within the state or in other states, but facing financial issues, the West Bengal State Government is providing a Loan up to Rs.10 Lakh with nominal interest 04% per annum.
Question: What is the West Bengal Student Credit Card Official Website?
Answer: WBSCC Official website is https://wbscc.wb.gov.in.
Question: What documents are required to apply online WB Student Credit Card?
Answer: Applicant must have to provide Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Income Proof Certificate, Bank Details, Passport Size Photographs, Signature, etc.
|Question: Who is eligible to apply for Student Credit Card Scheme West Bengal?
Answer: Students who are residents of West Bengal State and passed 10th or above class. And willing to study for Higher Education can avail of the Student Credit Card Yojana offered by West Bengal Government.
|Question: What is the required for West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme Apply Online?
Answer: The student must arrange the necessary documents such as Birth Certificate, Residence Proof, Student ID Card, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Photograph, etc.
Thanks for reading the information about to West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2024 Apply Online for this scheme and avail of loan maximum Rs.10 lakh for higher studies or competitive exam preparation.