Maharashtra Postal GDS Bharti 2021: 2428 Vacancy Apply Online For Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2021 Opened from 27 April, 2021. Download MH Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2021 Official notification PDF link given on this web page and read all details carefully before to proceeding further.
Maharashtra Postal GDS Bharti 2021: Cycle III Notification Out
Notification for the Post of Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle III 2020-2021 Maharashtra Circle Notification Released in April 2021. Interested candidates can find Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Bharti 2021 Notification Here on our website. Candidates who passed 10th Standard and enough knowledge about Local Language of Maharashtra, can register for Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs.
Maharashtra Postal GDS Bharti 2021 Application Dates
|Online Registration Start Date||27 May, 2021|
|Application Submission Last Date||26 May, 2021|
|End Date to Pay Application Fee||26 May, 2021|
|Merit List Date||To be announced|
Key Highlights of Maharashtra Postal GDS Bharti 2021
|Department Name||Maharashtra Postal Circle|
|Total Posts||2428 Posts|
|Name of Posts||
|Job Location||Maharashtra, India|
|Application Started From||27 April, 2021|
|Qualification||10th Passed + Local Language|
Important Links – Mahrashtra GDS Online Form 2021
|Official Recruitment Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria – Maharashtra Postal GDS Bharti 2021
Aspirants who are interested in Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs in Maharashtra must have to read the following terms conditions and eligibility points:
Age Limit for Gramin Dak Sevak
Educational Qualification Maharashtra GDS Vacancy 2021
Application Fee – Maharashtra Postal GDS Bharti 2021
How to Apply Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021?
The applying procedure is simple and online for Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2021 notified for 2428 vacant posts. The online application procedure is categorized in Three Stage:
- First Stage: Registration First of all, eligible candidate must have to register online at official website: appost.in/gdsonline/ with necessary details like Name, Mobile number, Email ID and other asked details.
- Second Stage: Fee Payment– Candidate must have to pay application fee as per the category. If any one did not get fee confirmation, then should have to wait upto 72 Hours for settlement.
- Third Stage: Apply Online: Step 1 . Fill Application with asked details. Step 2 . Upload documents such as Age Proof, Educational Qualification, etc. Step 3 . Submit Post preferences. Preview and take a print out of submitted application. Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2021
The selection of applicants is to be prepared based on automatic generated merit list based. The recruitment agency will issue the Maharashtra Postal GDS Merit List 2021 or Maharashtra GDS Result 2021 Online after preparation of merit list or selected candidates list.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What is the last date for Maharashtra Postal GDS Bharti 2021 Cycle III?
Answer: 26 May, 2021
Q2: What is the Pay Scale of Maharashtra Branch Postmaster (BPM)?
Answer: Salary of Branch Postmaster is
- Rs.12,000/-(Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab)
- Rs.14,500/- (Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab)
Q3: What is the Salary of Dak Sevak Maharashtra?
Answer: Dak Sevak / Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) Salary is
- Rs.10,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab)
- Rs.12,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab)
Q4: Earlier, I have applied in Cycle 1 or 2 for Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Vacancies. Can I apply for Maharashtra GDS Bharti 2021 Cycle III?
Answer: Yes, candidate can apply once per cycle.