West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 Online Registration || West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Status | West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana Status | Beneficiary List released now. The State Government of West Bengal was launched the “Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme” in year 2021. Under the this scheme financial assistant is to be provided to deserving family of West Bengal State. Eligibility Criteria, How to apply and application status, beneficiary list, etc. details are updated below for our readers.
About West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021
The government of West Bengal has launched a new scheme for providing financial support system to female head of the family. This welfare scheme called “West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021” or পশ্চিমবঙ্গ লক্ষ্মী ভাণ্ডার যোজনা. In this scheme, income support will be provided to the female household who do not have any of the sources of income to carry on their livelihood. Today, we will like to share with you all the information about this, scheme like in criteria, benefits and all through this article.
Around Rs.500 per month will be given to the families of General Caste Category for their income support and around Rs.1000 per month will be given to the female heads of the SC and ST Caste categories for their individual income support.
Highlights of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Scheme Launched by||Government of West Bengal State|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Support|
|Beneficiary||Female Heads of Household|
|Application Process||Online/ Offline|
|For General Category||Rs.500 per month|
|For SC/ ST Category||Rs.1000 per month|
There are many families in West Bengal who do not have basic income support, so they are not able to finance their day to day expenses. Around 1.6 crore families living in West Bengal will be benefited through this scheme.
This scheme has been started keeping a view in mind that the monthly average expenditure for the consumption of a family is Rs. 5249. The West Bengal Govt. will bear an annual expenditure of Rs. 11,000 crore for this scheme.
With the help of financial support provided through this scheme, 10% to 20% of the monthly expenditure of the families will be covered. The amount that is provided under this scheme will be directly deposited in the bank account of the families.
Rules and Guidelines of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- The shortlisted candidates will get financial assistant from September 2021.
- People can get free application forms from government camps for registrations.
- Application Schedule: 16th August 2021 to 15th September 2021.
- There are some documents that are required which include Adhar Card, Bank Account passbook along with the application form. All the applicants are required to submit these documents on time.
- Taxpayer member (Even one member of their family) in their house cannot apply for this scheme.
- General category female candidates who have land more than two hectares also cannot register for WB Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana.
- The amount will be directly deposited into the beneficiary band account.
- The Aadhar card number of the beneficiary should be linked with the bank account.
- Permanent residents of West Bengal female candidates and whose age is between 25 to 60 years can able to apply under this scheme.
- Casual workers of West Bengal State can apply under this scheme.
- Permanent jobs in private and government job doing female candidates are not able to apply under this scheme.
You May Also Likes:
Benefits and importance of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021
- All families who are belong to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe community are able to apply for this scheme.
- Approx budget of Rs.12900 crore allotted by West Bengal State Government for the implementation of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, there is financial support will be provided to the female head of the family.
- Beneficiary will get financial assistant directly in their bank account.
- This scheme implemented from 1st July 2021.
Required documents for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021
All applicants are required to submit the following documents for the application under this scheme which are included:-
- Adhar card
- Caste certificate
- Residential certificate
- Bank accounts details
- Ration card
- Age proof
- Income Proof Certificate
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Mobile number
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021
- For General Category who have more than 2 hectares of land cannot avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Applicant must be citizen of West Bengal.
- Taxpayer family are not eligible to apply for Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme West Bengal.
- All the families of SC / ST Categories can register for it.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Apply Online
Application Process: Offline and Online both options are available for all candidates. They can adopt any one option to apply for Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana West Bengal.
Online Application || Online Registration
- Initial Step is go to Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 Official website [Link Click Here].
- On Home Page you will found Login and Generate OTP option. You should have to Click on first “Generate OTP” then enter your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile and register for this scheme.
- After successfully register candidate need login with registered mobile number and OTP received on your mobile number.
- Now applicant need to provide various details such as Name, Address, Father, Mother Name, Spouse Name, Bank Account Details, etc. After entering the details go to upload documents section.
- Upload the necessary documents and submit the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Online Application. Also take a print out of application for future reference.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form
- The eligible applicants of West Bengal who want to apply for this scheme, firstly they have to download Lakshmi Bhandar Application form PDF and after downloading the application form, take a print out.
- Arrange all the required documents and after that start filling the application form with your details under given in the application form of this scheme.
- After filling all these details asked in WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form, now you have to fill the self declaration form for the details you have given is true to be in your knowledge.
- After all this formalities, you have submitted this application form carefully to the concerned department nearby you.
Direct Links for West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Apply Online
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Status Check||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Download Mobile App – ICDSUPWEB.ORG||Click Here|
|Join Us on Telegram||Click Here|
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Status Check
The candidates who registered for WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme, can check their status online by visiting official website of it. First of all open official website i.e. https://socialsecurity.wb.gov.in/ Then you should have to login with registered mobile number and OTP. After successfully login you can check West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Status Check || Application Status through online mode.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Beneficiary List
To get the beneficiary list visit West Bengal Government official website. Candidates can find West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Beneficiary List by visit the online portal of this scheme. Beneficiary list contain the name of selected candidates who can avail the benefit of this scheme.
FAQs – Lakhsmi Bhandar Scheme West Bengal
|Question: What is the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021?
Answer: This scheme is about to provide financial support system for General/ SC/ ST Category female head of the family.
|Question: What are the benefits of this scheme?
Answer: Selected female aspirants will get Rs.500 per month for General Category and for SC/ST Female Category applicants – Rs.1000/- per month.
|Question: How to check status online?
Answer: Applicant can check West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Status by login to official website of it.
|Question: How can I register for West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana 2021?
Answer: Online and Offline both options are available for it.
To be honest, the conclusion for writing this article is to give, information about West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021. The following information is true to be in our knowledge that we have gained. Thanks for reading this article.