edudel.nic.in Delhi Excellence School Admission 2023: Class 6 to 9, 10th,12th

edudel.nic.in Delhi Excellence School Admission 2023 Started Class 6 to 9, 10th,12th. Delhi Excellence School Admission Form 2023 Available Soon to Apply Online at official website i.e. www.edudel.nic.in. The Online applications are invited from parents seeking admission of their children in Govt Schools under Directorate of Education. Interested and eligible candidates can follow online registration process for admission under Non Plan Admission for academic year 2023-24. Delhi Excellence School Admission Started from __/__/2023 online mode at official portal.

Delhi Excellence School Admission 2023 Update

1.Delhi Govt School Admission 2023 Starts soon and Official Schedule Announced. Class Class 6 to Class 9: Cycle 1 Dates Admission Starts from __April to May 2023 (Expected). Further information updated below.

2. Delhi EWS/DG Admission 2023 Registration Schedule Coming Soon. Application Dates: __March to __ April 2023. And First draw of lots is scheduled on __ April 2023. Link + Notification Information Updated below.

3. Delhi Excellence School Admission 2023 Primary to Class 12th Notification latest information updated below. Notice Out very soon.

New Update: Guidelines for Parents of Children Seeking for admission in Govt Schools in Class XI under Non-Plan Admission – Schedule is to be announced soon. Detailed information is given below.

Guidelines for Parents of Children seeking for admission in Govt Schools through Online Mode in Classes X and XII under Non Plan Admission – Schedule Announced.

दिल्ली एक्सीलेंस स्कूल एडमिशन 2023 शुरू हो चुके है! इच्छुक छात्र और आवेदक अधिक जानकारी के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट पर जाँच कर सकते है। दिल्ली एक्सीलेंस स्कूल एडमिशन अधिसूचना __/__/2023 को जारी कर दी गयी है। एडमिशन के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण __/__/2023 से शुरू हो चूका है। यदि आप भी दिल्ली एक्सीलेंस स्कूल में एडमिशन की जानकारी पाना चाहते है तो इस लेख को पूरा अवश्य पढ़ें।

Admission Form

This Year, Directorate of Education, Delhi is going to provide admission from 06 to 09 Standard. This year admission will held for Primary Classes in Delhi Excellence Schools. The Parents of the children who are seeking admission in Delhi Govt Schools, should have to register online as per the schedule given below. The link for Delhi Excellence School Admission 2023 Online Form is available on the Home Page of the Official website i.e. www.edudel.nic.in. Direct link to apply online, eligibility criteria and selection procedure shared below.

Delhi Excellence School Admission 2023 Primary School (Nursery)

Activity Cycle I
Online Registration Dates __/2023
Display of Allotted Schools to Registered Candidates __/2023

Delhi Excellence School Admission 2023 Dates- Class 6 to 9

Activity Cycle I Cycle II
Online Registration Dates __/2023 __/2023
Display of Allotted Schools to Registered Candidates __/2023 __/2023
Submission or Verification of Documents for admission to Allotted Schools __/2023 __/2023

Delhi Govt School Admission 2023 Dates for Class XI

Activity Cycle I Cycle II
Online Registration Dates __/2023 __/2023
Display of Allotted Schools to Registered Candidates __/2023 __/2023

Eligibility Criteria: Delhi Excellence School Admission 2023

Before to apply for Admission, the candidate must have to read the following admission eligibility criteria details:

Nursery to Class 2nd Admission Eligibility

• Nursery: Child Required Age minimum 03-year-Old [03-04 Years]
  • KG Class: Must aged 04 years. [4 to 5 years]
  • First Class: Required Age 05 Years. [5 to 6 years]
  • Second Class: Must aged 06 Years. [6 to 7 years]

Also Read: [रजिस्ट्रेशन] दिल्ली बेरोजगारी भत्ता 2023: ऑनलाइन आवेदन!

Delhi Excellence School Class 9 Admission 2023 Eligibility

• Applicant must be passed 8th Class from govt approved authority.

Delhi SOE Class 11 Admission 2023 Eligibility

Students must be passed 9th and 10th classes from govt approved institutions. Only eligible candidates can apply for CET (Common Entrance Test), through which student can take admission to class 11.

Name of Stream Total Pass % Subject Wise pass %
Commerce 50% English- 45% Social –    45%
Science
Maths- 50%
Science 55% Maths – 50% English – 50% Science – 50%
Humanities Declared as Pass only At least 50% marks in Mathematics as subject.

OR At least 45%  marks in Economics as subject.

Delhi Excellence School Admission Form 2023

How to Apply: Eligible aspirants can register online at the official website www.edudel.nic.in from __/__/2023 for Class XI. Candidate must have to provide the following details during applying online:

• Personal Details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address, Last School Attended Details (if any).
  • Aadhar Number / UID of the Child.
  • Bank Account Number of the Child along with name of the Bank’s Branch & its IFSC Code.
  • Date of Birth of Child
  • Mobile Number of Parent.

Applicants will have to select the Assembly Constituency of the School nearest to his/her residence from the drop down menu. Parents may either take printout of the filled online form after final submission of admission form or note down the online generated registration number for future reference.

Also Read: WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2023 Apply Online Now!

Direct Links – Delhi Excellence School Admission 2023 Apply Online

School Allotment Status Check
Click Here
Official Website www.edudel.nic.in
Download Mobile App Click Here
Join Us on Telegram Click Here

FAQs – Delhi Excellence School Admission 2023

Question: What is the Online registration starting date for Delhi SOE Admission 2023?

Answer: The online admission started from __/__/2023 Class 06 to 09. Class 11 Started from __/__/ 2023.

Question: What about the Delhi Excellence School Nursery Admission 2023?

Answer: This year admission will held for session 2023* for Primary School Level.

Question: What is the Last Date to Apply Online Delhi Excellence School Admission 2023?

Answer: Different for Different classes. Please check the official notification.

Question: Where Can I register for Delhi Govt School Admission 2023?

Answer: Eligible Candidates can register online at the official website i.e. www.edudel.nic.in >> Govt. Schools Admission choose this option to apply online.

For any query about Delhi Excellence School Admission 2023 Non Plan Admissions || Delhi Govt School Admission 2023 leave a comment below in the comment box.

145 thoughts on “edudel.nic.in Delhi Excellence School Admission 2023: Class 6 to 9, 10th,12th”

• Hello sir main 10th. Class main hu school of excellence ka exam jab niklega air Kya school of excellence ke exam main sst Hindi main le sakte hain
      Give me answer fast okh

1. Dear Sir/Madam,
    I want to admission in class 11(PCM) at Patel Nagar at Delhi in Excellence School. When it will be started for registration. Please share the details.

Thanks & Regards

Aditya

2. Help me sar mujhe 11th class me admission karwana h private school me fees jada hone ki baje se me admission nhi le pa rhi hu sar mujhe padhna h plees help me

3. Mujhe apna admission krwana mere 10 th mai thode no . Kam the jise mujhe 11 mai private mai admission krwana pada or uski fees ab 12 mai itni bd gyi hai ki us school mai padhna bhout muskil ho gya hai 11 mai toh mai kma kr apna fees khud bhrta tha lekin is baar 12 hai mai agr job krunga toh padhi nhi kr paunga isliye mujhe Delhi ke kisi bhi school mai admission krwana hai 12 class mai please help me agr maine fees nhi bhri toh school vale school se bhaga dete hai I am not able to read in class 12 from private school

4. Hello sir / madam
    I am in class 10th and currently appeared for class 10th board examinations . I want to take admission in Rohini Sector 23 branch , pls help me out as I really am eager to take admission . Secured 92.5% in term 1 examinations . Currently am studying in GD Goenka Rohini .

5. Sir
    I want to addmission in class 11 at khichripur at Delhi.When it will be started for registration. Please share the details.
    Thanks and regards
    Kiran

6. Dear Sir/Ma’am,
    I want an admission of my son in class 2nd in School of Excellence Dwarka sector 22. Please reply if seats are vacant in your school for the same.

Thanks and Regards

7. Sir/ mam
    I want addmission in class 4th for my daughter. When it will be started for registration please let us know.

8. Dear sir,
    Sir I want to admission of my son in class 8th at DAV public school in B-1 vasant kung new delhi in my area nearest school .this school is only in 2km far from my home .so please help me in admission in DAV Public School .

Thanks and Regards
    Pawan Bhardwaj

9. I want to addmission my son in class 7th in your school in Hari Nagar Ashram or other branches so please help me in addmission.
    Thankyou.
    Your helpful.

10. Dear Sir/mam
    Sec 23 school of excellence near me by my residents

I want get admission my doughter in 2nd class what the process, how to get admission please 🙏 help us explain process

11. Sir/Madam
    I want to addmission my son in class 9th in your school in sector 22 or other branches so please help me in addmission.
    Thankyou.
    Your helpful.

12. Sir/Madam
    I want to addmission my son in class 9th in your school in dwarka and or other branches so please help me in addmission.
    Thankyou.
    Your helpful.

13. Sir I want admission for my daughter in 6 th class school of excellence sector 22 please help how to register

14. Sir my child is a brilliant student currently studying in Bal Bharati Public school, Pitam pura. He wants admission in 10th class in your school due to some financial crisis. Can you please help us

15. Sir I want to addmission my brother in 6th class in my area’s nearest school and I love to if he was admit in kathuriya public school. This school is only in 1.5 km far from my house

16. Sir mujhe bhi admission chahiye lekeen admission band ho gaye hai sir mujhe admit card bhi chahiye please mera admission kar dijiye

• Hello sir mai pdhna chahta hu lekin mera admission kisi government school me nahi ho raha hai mai private school se 8th pass kar chuka hu jab government school me admission karvane Gaya to bol rahe hai tumhare TC me countersing nahi hai or Mera admission nahi kar rahe hai mera sapna hai ki Mai padh likh kar doctor Banu or sabhi garib dukhiyo ka free ilaj Karu sir mera naam shanideval hai mai 9th class me pdhna chahta hu please mera madad kariye mera

17. Sir,
    I want to admission my daughter in school of excellence of kalkaji in class lX …
    So please help me sir
    Thankyou very much

18. i want to take admission in class 11th and i want bio subject but i have 47% ah i want bio subject someone help me plzz

19. Sir,
    I want to admission my son in school of excellence at Yamuna Vihar in Class IX. So Pl. Help me how to Registered form.

Thanks and regards

20. Sir,
    I want to admission my daughter in school of excellence at khicharipur school in Class 1 and 3. So Pl. Help me how to Registered form.

Thanks and regards

21. Hlw
    I am chhaganlal shiwankar I learn in now ten class
    I want to admission for 11 grade
    So please send me notification
    For admission form

22. Sir,
    I want to admission my son and daughter in school of excellence at dwarka sec22 in Class VII and IX. So Pl. Help me how to Registered form.

Thanks and regards

23. Sir,

Thanks and regards

• Dear sir,
      I want to addmission of my daughter in class 7th at khichdi pur delhi . When it will be started for registration. Please share the details.
      Thanks and Regards