SBI Youth For India Fellowship 2021-22: Apply Online, How to Apply, Eligibility Details are here. Get SBI Youth Fellowship 2021 Online Form last date 30th April, 2021. The State Bank of India (SBI) invited online application for “Youth for India Fellowship 2021-22” in month of April 2021. Young Professionals and fresh graduates candidates aged between 21 to 32 years are eligible to register for this fellowship programme. The duration of this fellowship programme is 13 Months.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021-22 (Released)
|Application: SBI Youth For India Fellowship Online Form 2021 Submission started and Last Date: 30 April, 2021.|
The State Bank of India started this fellowship programme in 2011 with 27 fellows. Now, time to register online and authority invite online form from young leaders who wish to empower marginalized communities. Main focus of this fellowship is to invite the youth to take part in Indian Rural Development Activities and provide a good opportunity of learning of rural areas.
Highlights of SBI Youth Fellowship 2021 Programme
|Authority Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Fellowship Name||SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021-22|
|Last Date||30 April, 2021|
|SBI Youth for India Fellowship Salary||Stipend of Rs.15000/- Per month|
|Direct Link to Apply||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria: SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021
Aspirants who are interested and want to register for SBI Youth Fellowship 2021, must go through the following eligibility terms:
- Age: 21 to 32 years as on day of commencement of program. (02 August 1989 to 01 October 2020)
- Nationality: Indian Citizen or Overseas Indian Citizen can apply.
- Qualification: Candidate must have completed the Bachelor’s Degree before the commencement of the program.
- Applicant willing to work to a 13 Month Long and adopt the challenges of Rural Life Style.
Benefits of SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021
Selected candidates will receive the following benefits under SBI Youth for India 2021 Fellowship Scheme:
- 13 Month Duration Experience in rural area development.
- Stipend: Rs.15000/- per month.
- Local Transport Allowance: Rs.1000/- per month.
- Readjustment Allowance: Rs.50,000/- on successful completion of the fellowship program.
- Health and Personal Accidental Insurance Cover.
- Train Fare: Authority provide 3AC train fare from your residence to the project site location as well as expenses incurred on traveling for training programmes shall be covered.
- Other benefits details available on official website.
How to Apply: SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021-22?
Application Process: The application process is online for SBI Youth Fellowship Program 2021-22 and last date is 30 April, 2021. The application process is categorized in Three Stages.
- Stage 1 : (Preliminary Application)- Initially candidate should have to register online at official website: www.youthforindia.org application with basic details such as Professional Qualification, Personal Details, etc.
- Stage 2 : (Online Assessment)- After successfully completion of Stage 1, candidate should have to complete Online Assessment Stage. Candidate should have to answer in depth essay questions, which will gives us a glimpse into applicant’s world views, overall approach and perceptions towards this fellowship.
- Stage 3 : (Personality Assessment & Interview)- At this stage, candidates is to be called for Personality Assessment Test and interview round with the Selection Board.
FAQs – SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021
Question: What is the SBI Youth Fellowship Salary 2021?
Answer: The authority is providing stipend of INR 15,000/- per month + Other allowances.
Question: What is the selection process for SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021-22?
Answer: Selection of candidate depends upon Academic Records, Online Assessment Test, Personality Assessment Test and Interview based.
Question: What is the SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021 Last Date?
Answer: Last Date to apply online is 30 April, 2021.
Question: Is SBI Youth for India Fellowship Programme Full Time?
Answer: Yes, SBI Youth Fellowship Program is Full Time and duration of fellowship is 13 Months.
For more information about SBI Youth for India Fellowship Program 2021-22 please visit the official website. Any query, then ask by leaving a comment below.