ICDS Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Supervisor, Sevika, Sahayika Jobs

ICDS Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Supervisor, Sevika, Sahayika, Worker, Helper AWW/AWH Jobs. Get WCD Maharashtra Anganwadi Bharti 2021 District Wise Jobs Application Form and notification details here. The Women & Children Development Society (WCD), Maharashtra Government is released the recruitment advertisement for Supervisor, Sevika, Sahayika, Assistant, AWH/AWW Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates have to submit the Online Application before the last date. Interested candidates can check Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary, Vacancy, etc details here at below. Download ICDS Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021-2022 Notification in Marathi/English Details shared at below.

ICDS Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 District Wise Jobs

The Women & Child Development Department (WCD), Govt of Maharashtra has released the latest vacancies notification in Anganwadi Department. Job Seekers candidates can check Maharashtra Anganwadi Bharti 2021 Notification Details in Marathi/English when released by official authority. The WCD Department Maharashtra will appoint the talented and eligible candidates for Anganwadi Supervisor, Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Sevika, Anganwadi Sahayika, Anganwadi Helper Jobs. Candidates who passed 08th/10th class can register for Anganwadi Bharti 2021-22. Interested candidates who want to apply online for Anganwadi Bharti 2021 in Maharashtra Age Limit, Educational, Selection, Salary, Selection, Important Dates, Fees, Last Date, Notification details must need to read here before to online registration.

Latest Update: ICDS Maharashtra Anganwadi Bharti 2021 News: 15000+ Supervisor, AWW, AWH, Sevika, Sahayika, etc Notification out very soon. Expected within 2-3 months.

Important Dates – Maharashtra Anganwadi Bharti 2021 News

Events Important Dates (Tentative)
Notification Date Expected in July, 2021
Starting Date of Application Submission July 2021*
Last Date of Registration August 2021*

Note: Official Schedule of Maha Anganwadi Bharti 2021 will confirm soon here.

Also Read: Maharashtra Postal GDS Bharti 2021 Apply Online for 2428 Vacancies!!

Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 District Wise Jobs List

Solapur Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Coming Soon Available Shortly
Thane Anganwadi Bharti 2021-22 Update Soon Available Shortly
Palghar Anganwadi Jobs 2021-2022 Available Shortly Coming Soon
Wardha Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Available Shortly Coming Soon
Washim Anganwadi Bharti 2021 Available Shortly Available Shortly
Yavatmal Anganwadi Vacancy 2021-22 Update Soon Available Shortly

Note: ICDS Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 District Wise Jobs List Update very soon. Direct Link to Apply Online, Notification and Last Date to apply update here with official announcement with WCD Maharashtra.

Maharashtra Anganwadi Bharti

ICDS Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria

Eligibility criteria for womenchild.maharashtra.gov.in Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 has described below. Interested must have to check age limit, educational qualification, application fee, important dates and other details at below.

[ICDSUPWEB.ORG]

Post Name:
  • Anganwadi Supervisor
  • Anganwadi Sevika/ Helper
  • Anganwadi Worker Jobs
  • Anganwadi Sahayika Jobs
Job Location: Maharashtra, India
Educational Qualification- Maharashtra Anganwadi Bharti 2021

Anganwadi Supervisor: Any Graduation Degree.

Anganwadi Sevika / Sahayika: Passed 8th/10th/12th Standard from govt approved board.

Age Limit – Maha Anganwadi Jobs
  • Minimum Required Age: 18 Years
  • Upper Age Limit: Update Soon.

Maharashtra Anganwadi Sevika/Sahayika Salary Details

The ICDS Mahrashtra Govt is providing the handsome salary for Anganwadi Sevika / Sahayika Jobs. You should have to check the official notification to know about salary structure of Anganwadi Sevika / Sahayika offered in the state.

The central government of India fixed the salary of Anganwadi Sevika, Sahayika Posts. Check the following details to know Anganwadi Sevika/Sahayika Salary:

• Anganwadi Worker (AWW) Salary : Rs.3000 to Rs.4500/- per month.
  • Anganwadi Helper (AWH) Salary : Rs.2250 to Rs.3500/- per month.
  • Mini Anganwadi Worker (mAWW) Salary: Rs.1500 to Rs.2250/- per month.

Application Fee – ICDS Maharashtra Anganwadi Bharti 2021

• Check from official notification.

How to Apply: Maha Anganwadi Vacancy 2021?

• Online / Offline Mode.

Quick Links – ICDS Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021

FAQs – WCD Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021-2022

Question1: What is the starting date Maharashtra Anganwadi Supervisor Bharti 2021?

• Answer: The application submission starting date for Maharashtra Anganwadi Supervisor Jobs confirm very soon.

Question2: What is the selection procedure Maharashtra Anganwadi Supervisor Bharti?

• Answer: The selection of applicant will made on the basis of Written Test, Interview and Document verification.

Question3: What is the official website of ICDS Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021?

• Answer: The Official website of Maharashtra Anganwadi is womenchild.maharashtra.gov.in or icds.gov.in – Direct link is given above.

Question4: What is the last date for ICDS Mahrashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021?

• Answer: Update Soon.

Question5: How many posts to be filled in Maharashtra Anganwadi?

• Ansewer: As per received information under ICDS Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Notification – Total 15000+ Vacant Posts of Anganwadi Supervisor, Sevika, Sahayika is to be filled.

133 thoughts on “ICDS Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Supervisor, Sevika, Sahayika Jobs”

1. Mi Priyanka ,mala nokarichi far avashkta ahe.maze staudy 12.science,ani maza montesary cha cours zalela ahe.pragati anganwadi/balwadi teachers training course zalela ahe ani mazyakad certificate suddha ahe.please mala nokari dya.

2. Respt Sir/Ma’am,
    I am more interested to do work as a supervisor post ,my name is bharti shastri in NAGPUR as per my qualification is B.A(MAR.lit),D.Ed , MSC-IT TALLY, Typing 30wpm AND i have 2Year Experience Teaching and 4year experienc computer operator have I want a job in aaganwadi worker. When will start the aplication for the worker job plzzz

3. Respected sir/ mam I want to do job as a superviser in I have completed post graduate m.a I live in pune

4. Hai sair mi graduation purn aahe tasech mscit,typing 30-40 engalish marathi , Montessori chi deegri, Beed icds madhe anganwadi madhe job karnyachi icha aahe kontyahi padawr. So plisz inform me.

5. Hii mam I’m Bhavna Santosh survase. I want to do this job for my financial support. I am B.com and my financial condition is very weak so I want to do this job☺️.
    Hope u will help me.

6. My name is Reshma More I am interested supervisor job because I am graduation. I am Handicapped person. 7 year my work experience. computer ms-office advance excel,tally and office line job.

7. Me anganvadhi sevika ahey.maje shikshan BA pass ahey.mala 15 years Cha anubhav ahey . tari mala supervisor job haha ahey. Kay karave Santa please.

8. Hii
    Sir / Mam
    Me Ruchita Nandkumar Patil From wada, Palghar
    Maz education HSC & diploma in computer engineering & MSCIT computer Course
    2 year computer operator job experience
    Sir mam mla anganwadi kshetrat job karaycha karan anganwadi job ha deshsevecha eak bhag ahe navin pidhila strong banvan ani tyana shikavan .
    Mla supervisor cha job karaycha ahe me farmer family madhun ahe
    Ani mla job chi khup garaj ane so plz mla anganwadi madhe supervisor cha job milava plz

9. Mi Aaradhya chavan .maz qualifications M.A aahe mi Montessori course kela aahe .mi English medium vr as a teacher mhanun kam kel aahe .tr mala supervisor kiva sevika mhanun job krnyachi sandhi milavi

• नमस्कार , सर/मॕडम,

मी सुनंदा बिरादार [B,A.BEd], [M.A.Marathi] [M.A,Education]
      [Montesary]

शिक्षक म्हणून कार्य करण्याची ईच्छा आहे

10. हाय….मी उज्ज्वला नागु आहिरे मी अंगणवाडी मदतनीस आहे मला सुपरवायझर ची नोकरी हवी आहे माझी पात्रता B. A. B. E. D (MA appear)

11. Hi, my self Namrata Khobragade.
    Maze edu. M.com ahe. Mala computer ch gyan ahe (DCIT) course. Mala anganwadi ch job karayche ahe. Ha chance mala midel ashi me apecsha karte.
    Thanx.
    Namrata Khobragade.

12. HI MAAM/ SIR, MY NAME IS AACHAL PATIL COMPLETED MBA IN HR AND BANKING STREAM. NEED THIS JOB VERY EARLY. THANK YOU

13. Respected, Madam/ Sir
    Good morning
    Hope you are well and fine
    I am Savita parbhani District of Maharashtra I have completed HSC and I have married i have need for this job am belong farmer family

Best,
    Savita

14. Hi Mi Bharti Bhawar mazhe Qualification B Com Complit Computer course ani NTT (National techer training) 3Month complete pl mala ya yogya samjat ashal tar mala ek suvarn sandhi dya

15. Hi mi Kalpana Sarange…maz shikshan b.a graduate Marathi aahe .mala job chi garaj aahe .plz mala anganwadi nokari milavi

16. Hi, my name is shriram dalvi. I have CCC computer complete.

I have like anganvadi

Superviser… So I love child…
    And I m best teaching for kids…
    That all about me… Thankyou
    🙏🙏😊😊

17. Hi,, my name is varsha kamble.. I have completed gratuitous in BCS… computer science. I have extra activities is… MS-CIT, TALLY and typing English 30…. I have like anganvadi superviser… So l love child.. And i m best teaching for kids… That all about me….. Thankyou 🙏😊

18. Hi my name is baby rathod. I have pass M.A. S.N.D.T Women’s University. I have pass MSCIT amd advance excel.
    I like teaching small kid. my aim anganwadi sevika. Please give me one chance this this job.

19. Respect sir, my name is Patil kamini vinayak I want to job in Supervisors I have completed B.A English MSC-IT,tally ERP9, I live in Sarbete tal,amalner dist jalgaon

20. I am Veenu Singh l have done b.ed and D.ed and 8 year teaching experience s.l want aganwadi supervisor job please inform me when form date will come.

21. मला अंगणवाडी सुपरवायझर ची नोकरी हवी आहे. मी २००६ पासून Co.Opp. चे काम करीत आहे. तसेच गेल्या वर्षी मी ICDS portal मध्ये ४ सुपरवाईझर च्या हाताखाली काम केले आहे. सर PLZ या भरतीमध्ये वया ला प्राधान्य देण्याएवजी त्या व्यक्तीच्या अनुभवाला प्राधान्य द्या ही विनंती .

22. very interested to work in qomen empowermentand child development programme even to work with health awareness programme for kids

23. need job in social feild completed social work graduation and 8yrs experienced. interestedin women empowermentn child development beside this health awareness programmetoo

24. My name is Bharati swapnil virkar
    From Pune
    I want Anganwadi superwiser job because l have 5 years experience in English Medium school…

25. महाराष्ट्र मध्ये ICDS मध्ये कामकरण्याची इच्छा असून, लवकर भरती घेण्यात यावी. नाहीतर agebar होण्याच्या मार्गावर सर्व लोक होण्याची शक्यता आहे. ICDS खात्यात कृपा करून वयाची अट टाकू नका, अनुभवाची अट टाका.

26. I am interested supervisor job because I am complet graduation in computer science and engineering and experience with convent teacher so we need this

• मा महोदय,
      माझ ug degree ही कला faculty मधुन झाली आहे तसेच Pg degree ही समाज कार्य मधून झाल आहे त्याच बरोबर D ed, craft D ed सुद्धा झाल आहेे teching चा 2 वर्षाचा अनुभव आहेच मुख्य मला सद्य स्थितितिल किशोर वयातिल मुलिंचे problem, कुपोषन बाबत समस्या, स्तन्दा माता, गर्भवती स्त्री, यांच्या बाबतचे प्रश्न सोडवने आनि त्यांच्या सोबत काम करावयाचि ईछ्ह् आहे शेवट च मी एक विधवा आहे आनी एका छोट्या मुला च्या संगोपन करुन एक आई म्हनुन jababdari तसेच जगतिल best mother म्हनुन मूला च्या तोंदुन एकन्यासाठी मला या जोब ची नितांत गरज आहे So plz give mi your letest update in ICDS vacancy in Amravati district, thank you

27. He… Me vaishnavi mla job chi khup aavashyakta aahe mla khup shikaycha aahe pan aamhi paristithi nahi tevhdi mhnun mla ajib Aacha ye me sadyha s.y second year la aahe

28. Hi my name is Manisha . I have pass B.A. Amravati University. I have pass montassari diploma.
    I like teaching small kid. my aim anganwadi sevika. Please give me one chance this job.

29. Hi my name is Manisha R. Gajbhiye. I have Pass B.A. Amravati Universiti. I have pass montassary diploma. I like Teaching small kid. Please give me one chance Anganwadi sevika.

30. Mera naam Reena Maurya hai hai main 10 pass ki hun aur mujhe job ki jarurat hai anganbadi se abhi ka ke liye aavedan kar rahi ho

31. Respect sir madam its Rupali from Nashik Amrutdham i need job i m 12 th computer diploma .English Typing 30wpm and 40 wpm.i have done Experience i have I want a job in aaganwadi worker. When will start the aplication for the worker job

• सांगली मध्ये अंगणवाडी कर्मचारी. भरती प्रक्रिया कधी होणार आहे..
        कृपया सांगा मला…..

32. मला अंगणवाडी सुपरवायझर ची नोकरी हवी आहे. आणि ती मी योग्य प्रकारे पुर्ण करीन .तसेच मी शाळेत नऊ वर्षे काम देखील केले आहे.

33. Respt Sir/Ma’am,
    I am more interested to do work as a supervisor post ,as per my qualification is B.A(Eng.lit),B.Ed (Eng.medium),Poly.in(computer engi),so plz …
    Age limit should be 45 for the said post,then I can apply for the said post.
    From Amravati .

34. I am interested supervisor job because I am complet post graduation in master of computer management and experience with convent teacher so we need this job

35. Smita sachin adsul 12 pass and d.ed course 2 year my work experience 7year plz you work me join I have post super vijer

• Hi……. Mi vaishali… Me widow stri ahe tar mala khup jobs chi avshkta ahe maj shiksha ahe… F. T. Y tar ani mi inglish school la… Shikvte 2 yars anubhav ahe tar ashi vinanti ahe ki krupaya karun mala anganwadi nokri milavi