WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2022: Supervisor, Worker, Helper @wcddel.in

WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2022: Supervisor, Worker, Helper @wcddel.in Apply Online after checking the eligibility criteria for Anganwadi Worker, Supervisor, Teacher, Helper, District Coordinator, Women Welfare Officer, Coordinator, etc Jobs. The Department of Women and Child Development Government of NCT of Delhi invites the online application to fill vacant posts in WCD Delhi Anganwadi Department. Now, time to register online for WCD Delhi Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 after checking the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, applying dates and many more important dates.

WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2022 @www.wcddel.in Released

Every year, the Department of Women & Child Development (WCD), Delhi invites application for filling up posts like Anganwadi Supervisor, Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi Worker, Assistant, Teacher, Coordinator, & many more posts under the scheme of permanent and contract basis also. Aspirants who are searching for Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2022-23 latest jobs, they can find the new updates here.

Update:- WCD Delhi Bharti 2022 Notification Released for District Programme Coordinator Jobs. Notification + Apply Online Link Updated below.

महिला एवं बाल विकास विभाग, राष्ट्रीय राजधानी क्षेत्र दिल्ली सरकार द्वारा आंगनवाड़ी से सम्बंधित विभिन्न पदों की भर्ती के लिए विज्ञापन जारी कर दिया गया है। जिसकी जानकारी आप हमारी वेबसाइट के माध्यम से जाँच कर सकते है। सभी पदों पर भर्ती के लिए आवेदन फॉर्म ऑनलाइन आमंत्रित किए जाएंगे। आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती के लिए विभिन्न पदों के लिए चयनित अभ्यर्थियों की सुचना विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर प्रकाशित की जाएगी। पात्र अभ्यर्थियों को सलाह दी जाती है कि नियक्ति से सम्बंधित शर्तों और पात्रता मानदण्ड की जानकारी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट www.wcddelhi.in या आधिकारिक नोटिफिकेशन/ विज्ञापन के माध्यम से जाँच करें।

Also Read: [रजिस्ट्रेशन] दिल्ली बेरोजगारी भत्ता 2022: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, Delhi Berojgari Bhatta 2022!

Overview WCD Delhi Anganwadi Recruitment 2022

Department Name Department of Women & Child Development, Delhi
Article For Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2022-2023
No. of Posts Various Posts
Name of Posts Anganwadi Supervisor, Worker, Helper, Coordinator, Teacher, Assistant, etc.
Application Mode Online
Official website www.wcddel.in

WCD Delhi Bharti 2022 District Programme Coordinator Jobs

Notification Details

Name of Posts

• District Programme Coordinator: 02 Posts

Application Date: 30 March to 19 April 2022

Application Mode: Online Only.

WCD Delhi Anganwadi Vacancy 2022 Eligibility Criteria and other details read from notification.

www.wcddel.in Anganwadi Vacancy 2022 District Wise List

Name of District Notification Status/Link
South-West Delhi (Dwarka) Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Update Soon
North-West Delhi (Khajhawala) Anganwadi Vacancy 2022 Coming Soon
East Delhi (Preet Vihar) Anganwadi Vacancy 2022 Update Soon
West Delhi (Rajouri Garden) Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Update Soon
North Delhi (Narela) Anganwadi Jobs 2022 Available Soon
South Delhi (Dwarka) Anganwadi Jobs 2022 Available Soon
North-East Delhi (Seelampur) Anganwadi Vacancy 2022 Update Soon
Shahdara Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
Available Soon
New Delhi Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Coming Soon
Central Delhi (Daryaganj) Anganwadi Jobs 2022 Coming Soon

WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Eligibility Criteria

Aspirants who are interested in Anganwadi Bharti Delhi 2022, must have to check the eligibility criteria details which is described below:

Educational Qualification for Anganwadi Worker / Helper:

• Must passed 8th / 10th or 12th Class or its equivalent qualification from a govt approved board.

Academic Qualification for Anganwadi Supervisor:

• Must hold Graduation Degree & also have basic computer knowledge.

Image Delhi Anganwadi Jobs

Age Limit Criteria – WCD Delhi Anganwadi Vacancy 2022

• Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
  • Upper Age Limit: 40 Years as on 01 January 2022*.
  • Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PH Reserved Category as per the govt rules.

Also Read: Delhi DTC Driver Bharti 2022: अभी करे आवेदन!

Delhi Anganwadi Helper/Worker Salary 2022

• For Anganwadi Assistant Worker: INR1800 – 3300/- with Grade pay Rs.300/-
  • For Anganwadi Worker.:  INR5000/- with Grade Pay Rs.300/-
  • For Anganwadi Supervisor: INR5200/- to INR20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
  • For other anganwadi jobs salary structure please read the official notification.

WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Application Fee

• For General/OBC/Other States: INR450/-
  • For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): INR350/-
  • For SC/ST Applicants: INR250/-
  • For more details please read advertisement.

Delhi Anganwadi Selection Process 2022

• The selection of applicant will be made through written test, document verification, interview and merit list based.

Important Dates: WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2022

Events Important Dates
Online Application Starting Date Coming Soon
Last Date to Apply Online for WCD Delhi Jobs __/__/ 2022
Written Test Date Update Soon
Interview Dates Update Soon

www.wcddel.in Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Apply Online

How to Apply: The Application Process is online and eligible candidates should have to register online at http://cams.wcddel.in/ before the last date.

• Online Mode Only
  • Register at http://cams.wcddel.in
  • Pay the application through online mode as per the instructions given in advertisement.

>>>Join Us on Telegram For Regular Updates

Direct Links – WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Online Form

Notification Click Here
Our Website Click Here
WCD Delhi Apply Online Link Click Here
Official website www.wcddel.in
Download Mobile App
Click Here

FAQs – WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2022-2023

Q1: How to Apply WCD Anganwadi Bharti Delhi 2022?

Answer: Applying procedure is online and eligible candidates may register at direct link given above otherwise open http://cams.wcddel.in/ web portal in new web page.

Q2: What is the official website of WCD Delhi Anganwadi Recruitment 2022?

Answer: www.wcddel.in is the official website of WCD Delhi Anganwadi Jobs.

Q3: How can I join Delhi Anganwadi Jobs?

Answer: Candidates first of all check the eligibility criteria described above and then submit the Online Application for that posts. Clear the written test & interview rounds to get the selection in Delhi Anganwadi jobs.

Q4: What is the age limit for WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2022?

Answer:

• Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
  • Upper Age Limit: 40 Years

दिल्ली आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती 2022 आवेदन फॉर्म || नोटिफिकेशन/ अधिसूचना की ताजा जानकारी हमारी वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध है। आवेदन की तिथि, पात्रता, ऑनलाइन फॉर्म लिंक, अधिसूचना/ विज्ञापन आदि प्राप्त करने के लिए दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक प्राप्त करें। यदि दिल्ली आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती 2022 सुपरवाइजर, वर्कर, हेल्पर, टीचर, आदि भर्ती से सम्बंधित कोई सवाल है तो आप निचे कमेंट कर के हमसे पूछ सकते है।

463 thoughts on “WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2022: Supervisor, Worker, Helper @wcddel.in”

1. My name is mamta , I leave at pachimvihar new Delhi 110063,
    my Qualification
    10th passed from CBSC Board.
    12th passed from CBSC Board.
    graduate from DELHI UNIVERSITY.
    b.ed from crsu jind hariyana
    I need this job for teacher and i want to work in anganwadi .
    pls form ke bare mein reply karana .

2. Respected Sir/ Mam, I am komal from New Delhi , I live in Rk puram, my qualification is 10th CBSE, 12th CBSE, Graduate complete from DU, JBT completed, qualify for CTET exam in 2 times, 1 year complete diploma course in computer and 1 year job for contractual basis as a DEO in TRAI… I want need this job as a teacher… I want work in aaganwadi.. Please provide me suitable opportunity.. 🙏with regards…

3. Hello sir / mam….i m shama parveen from delhi….i have done MA from sociology….also done NTT..i also want work in anganwadi …pls notify me anganwadi online forms ….thanking you

4. H
    Hello my name is taramani kujur
    I have done 2 years teaching course of e cce from scert .and I am a graduate kindly suggest me for south delhi

5. Hello sir/mam,

My name is Jyoti Juyal , I leave at Vasundra Enclave new Delhi 110096,
    my Qualification
    10th passed from CBSC Board.
    12th passed from CBSC Board.
    graduate from DELHI UNIVERSITY.
    I need this job for teacher and i want to work in anganwadi .
    pls form ke bare mein reply karana .

6. Please inform me when the anganwadi vancancies will out? always missed the vacancy when come. it would be really very well support for me.

7. Hllo mam/sir
    My name is kajal I need for job teacher and I’m interested this job
    My qualification
    10 pass CBSE Board
    12 pass CBSE Board
    Plz contact me

8. Hello mam i am neelofar from delhi. I need job for my self in aangadhwadi teacher. So please suggest a from in delhi aangadhwadi.

9. Hlo mam thanks for giving me this opportunity I would like to introduce myself….
    I am laxmi Negi….from Delhi.
    I am appearing 12 th CBSE Board with commerce stream… And I am waiting for result ….
    I have knowledge of basic computer ..and I am hardworking….
    I belong middle class family ….and I am interested in maths and English subject…plz you give me a one chance …

Thank-you
    Dear mam/ sir
    ….

10. hello sir…. my name is Bharti Vij i m a graduate and even a certificate holder of Anganwadi. I need to know when online forms will be available and how to apply as whatever links available on google is totally worthless.

11. Hell sir,
    from Delhi I need teacher job .
    My qualification.
    10 th passing cbse board
    12th passing cbse board.
    Graduation complete Pol science honrs in du regular . jbt complete .

12. Hell sir,mam
    from Delhi I need teacher job .
    My qualification.
    10 th passing cbse board
    12th passing cbse board.
    Graduation complete Pol science honrs in du regular . jbt complete .

• Hello sir mam mera naam Rinky hai main teacher ki Naukari karna chahti hun main dasvin pass hun regular Mein graduation pura hai

• Hello mam my name is Suman main anganbadi mein Bharti lena 🙏 chahti hun please mam mujhe Bata dijiye kya kaise karna hai kaisa form bharna please🙏🙏

13. Hello ..I m Sheetal from Delhi . I Need a job for me in angadhwadi as a teacher. I Have done 10 from CBSE ,12 from NOIS , BA graduation ,MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) .Sooo plz give me a chance i hve a experience of Teaching also .
    Now i Want to work in Angadhwadi
    pls form ke bare mein reply karana .

14. My name is Neha I leave in Mandoli delhi 93
    My qualifications
    10th passed from CBSE Board
    12th passed from CBSE Board
    Graduate from Delhi University
    I need this job for teacher and I want to work in anganwadi

15. Good morning sir/ mam

My name is SHIVANI , I leave at Johripur Delhi 110094 , my Qualification 10th passed from CBSC Board 12th passed from CBSC Board . graduate from DELHI UNIVERSITY . I need this job for Supervisor and i want to work in anganwadi pls My name is Deepmala , I leave at mangol puri new Delhi 110083 , my Qualification 10th passed from CBSC Board 12th passed from CBSC Board . graduate from DELHI UNIVERSITY . MA Pershing from IGNOU UNIVERSITY. I need this job for supervisor and i want to work in anganwadi pls form ke bare mein reply karana . thank you ke bare mein reply karana .

16. I want to apply for Aanganwadi Supervisor job Please inform me the date of the online form…

From: Delhi
    Graduated from Delhi University..

17. I’m Rakhi already working private company but need government job vacancy.. Please send me mail after release job vacancy

18. Hell sir,mam
    from Delhi I need teacher job .
    My qualification.
    10 th passing cbse board
    12th passing cbse board.
    Graduation complete history honrs in du regular .
    Delhi jbt complete .

19. Hello mam
    My name is shikha .
    I want to do work in delhi aganbaadi.
    Plz inform when online from is realsed.
    And about written test syllabus
    Thanks

• Hello mam
      Good morning
      Mam anganwadi ki job delhi m kb niklegi muje kuch pta nhi chal rha confuse ho rhi hu
      Plz mam help me 🙏🙏🙏🙏

20. Sir,

I want to apply for the posts of Anganwadi worker/Assistant Anganwadi worker under the Department of Woman & Child, Government of Delhi. Kindly notify me when the applications are invited.

Aarti

21. Good afternoon mam/sir

I’m interested in this job
    Mene 10th pss ki h CBSE se or
    12th last year h mera commerce side se
    Registration ki date chli gyi
    Dubara jb appoint kiye jayenge to plz u will inform us

22. Respected sir/ma’am
    I am Nisha , I am graduated from GGSIPU .
    And I want to know that how can I apply for the post of a supervisor in aanganwadi in south delhi.

23. Hello sir/mam,

My name is Archana jha , I leave at A-263 pappu colony sector-31 rohini new Delhi 110042,
    my Qualification
    10th passed from Bihar Board.
    12th passed from Bihar LN Mithla Univercity .
    graduate from LN Mithla Univercity.
    I need this job for helper and i want to work in anganwadi .
    pls form ke bare mein email kr dena

24. Hello sir/ma’am myself Ranita Rani B.ed CTET qualified please provide the link where I get the syllabus of anganwadi written test .

Thankyou

25. Hello sir/ ma’am,

My name is soniya sharma. I leave in udaipur, rajasthan 313001. I want to work in aanganwadi as job of teacher.
    My qualification
    10th pass with CBSE board
    12th pass with CBSE board
    Post graduation from MLSU university
    B.ed complete with mumbai womens college
    Please let me know how i feel the form and what is the date of application form in udaipur, rajasthan.

26. I, Renu Gupta, B.A., B Ed., M.A. age 65 years am retired as TGT Hindi teacher (having experience of more than 20 years) in the year 2015 from Happy School, Darya Ganj, Delhi-110002. I Have composed/directed number of games/plays/short scripts/patriotic songs/dance etc. in school. Some of the plays (Nukkad Natak) were selected at State levels. My focus is to make concepts clear and motivate my students to perform. Many of my students have performed at State Level.
    I want to be associated with Anganwadi as Teacher. Please provide me suitable opprtunity.

• Good afternoon mam/sir

I’m interested in this job
      Mene 10th pss ki h or
      12th
      Registration ki date chli gyi
      Dubara jb appoint kiye jayenge to plz u will inform us

27. Hello sir/mam,

My name is Deepmala , I leave at mangol puri new Delhi 110083,
    my Qualification
    10th passed from CBSC Board.
    12th passed from CBSC Board.
    graduate from DELHI UNIVERSITY.
    I need this job for teacher and i want to work in anganwadi .
    pls form ke bare mein reply karana .

• Hello I m himanshi from Delhi. I need a job for my mother in angadhwadi helper . So pls suggest a form in delhi angadhwadi.